팝업레이어 알림

220531_press_000.jpg

Music Video from Smilegate Virtual Artist Han YuA Surpasses Six Millio… 2022-06-02

■ Music video from Smilegate virtual artist Han YuA surpasses six million views(Jun 3, seven million views) on YouTube in just five days following its release

■ Cheers from fans in South America, Southeast Asia, and other parts of the world immediately upon release of the music video showcasing YuA’s charms

220531_press_000.jpg

The music video for ‘I Like That,’ a new single from Smilegate virtual artist YuA (Han YuA), has surpassed six million views on YouTube (Jun 3, seven million views). This milestone was achieved in just five days following the video’s release on May 25.

Since the full version of the music video for ‘I Like That’ was released on the 25th, the YouTube view count has been increasing rapidly, and the video is becoming popular with the fans in Korea as well as in other parts of the world including Brazil, Thailand, and Indonesia.

The full version music video for ‘I Like That’ was previously released on the official YouTube channels of Stone Music Entertainment and artist Han YuA. The music video shows the world of virtual human Han YuA, who was born from a combination of a meteorite’s wavelength and A.I., along with her amazing performance alongside dancers from One Million Dance Studio. The music video tells the story of Han YuA crossing over from the virtual world to the real world using dreamy graphics and an impressive visual style.

Production of ‘I Like That’ by YuA was overseen by CJ ENM, and the music video features an addictive chorus and the inherent cheerful energy of Han YuA describing the beautiful world from her perspective, and it has drawn attention by showcasing the concept of Han YuA is enjoying her daily life on Earth.

A Smilegate affiliate said, “The fact that Han YuA’s music video surpassed six million views on YouTube is very encouraging,” and continued, “We saw how Han YuA’s single is beloved across the globe. We are planning to produce a variety of content to communicate with fans and to continue her career.”

Virtual artist Han YuA was jointly produced by Smilegate and real-time content solution enterprise GIANTSTEP, and she has been active as an artist since signing an exclusive artist management contract with YG KPlus in February.

Related Contents