팝업레이어 알림

220411_eng_00.jpg

Smilegate Virtual Artist, Han YuA, Releases Concept Photos for ‘I Lik… 2022-04-11

■ Virtual Artist Han YuA will release ‘I Like That’ featuring her beautiful, unique voice on the 12th.

■ It is a song perfected by a world-class creative team behind K-Pop dominance on the global stage, including producer Woo-sang Park and others.

220411_eng_00.jpg

Virtual artist Han YuA, in a joint production with Smilegate and the VFX company GIANTSTEP, has released the concept photos for her new single ‘I Like That’ on the 8th, announcing the release of her first song. Han YuA will showcase her beautiful, unique voice and officially launch her career as an artist. 

The new single to be released by YuA, <I Like That>, is a rhythmical synth sound dance song featuring an elegant and powerful melody. This song expresses the mysterious emotions of an AI girl having a joyful and fascinating day every day on Earth. ‘I Like That’ will be released on various music websites at 6 p.m. on the 12th.

This song was produced in a colloboration between Smilegate and CJ ENM, and the song was perfected by a creative team that was behind K-Pop dominance on the global stage. This song drew attention because of the participation of producer Woo-sang Park, who produced K-POP hit songs such as ‘HIP’, ‘Egotistic’, ‘Starry Night’ by MAMAMOO, ‘Maria’, ‘TWIT’ by Hwasa, and ‘SNAPPING’ by Chungha, and K-Drama OSTs for <Crash Landing on You>, <Mr. Sunshine>, and <Gobling: The Lonely and Great God>.

Smilegate IP Business Executive Director Min-jung Paek stated, “We have worked very hard with the best creative team for the release of YuA’s first single ‘I Like That’, and it is very moving for us that we were finally able to bear fruit”, and continued, “We hope that many people can feel joy from YuA’s song, created with her beautiful, unique voice. We hope that many people take an interest in YuA, who will engage in various activities as a virtual artist in the future.”

Meanwhile, Han YuA has signed with YG KPlus in February and will begin her official activities as an artist with the release of this single, and she will make appearances in various areas, including broadcasts, YouTube, concerts, advertisements, etc.

Related Contents